10.02.2006

Great Women

My Great Grandmother recently passed away at the age of 94, following her husband, my greatgrandfather, one year after his death at age 103. She lived a very fulling life and suffered very little in her late age having to cope only with poor hearing. They both were very strong people who I admire very much. Both knew it was their time to go and pasted on in their sleep with loved ones near-by. My only wish is that I could have been there to celebrate her life with my family.

The picture is of my cousins (minus the Cinci Boucher children) and I:



Another important woman in my life is my Aunt Arlene, who has just been told that she has pancreas cancer and that it is in the advanced stages. Her family is very strong and are working to cope with the realities of her situation, though miracles are possible and there is no reason to think that one can't happen in this situation, like I said she is a very stong woman. Your thoughts and prayers and appreciated.

Arlene with my Grandma Hart:

No comments: